Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I only got one minute to warn people ....



This is not a new article i just leave it and work out one day, but I've read one too much attention has been very good so far deposited to the Internet have already reminding me work. I of course do not indicate time someone gives me a chance to have some what opened my mouth (it's someone I'm not Native else) .. with this article. What one is likely to give you that love you.

I only got one minute to warn people .... I read a really good finish.
A young man power. Endeavour is committed to work.
He had a dream to start a family, complete with his girlfriend.
She comes to the door .. waiting .. his After he quit the job.
He met her .. just smiling. Welcome .. .. Chat .. then she went away.
Today he returns home. Slower than normal.
But I still see her standing in front of his house .. For example, every day.

"Sorry dear. Apply today. Go back a little bit late. "

She smiled at him "You work until the vehicle. The house as it was intended.
I also worked hard on it ".

"I want to have homes with more. A car that looks more elegant.
To you .. I will ".

Over time, one year.
The girl came to him, but he does not have time to pay attention to this.

One day she asked him.

"Do you have enough money to buy a big house yet".

"Time for a bit longer. I want to buy a new ring. Change for you. "

He kissed the hand that wore a small gold ring gently.

"I said that. I want a new ring ".

"I want the best ... always loved".


3 months ago .. he did not see her at the front door. Today he has a big house.
He decided to leave one day to find her.
He drove luxury cars. Paths through the rough. Difficulty.

'You have to use this line to me, every day I think,' he said.

When her mother came out to meet him and give boxing one.
And provide directions to the place where she lived, where he will find her.

Small hill surrounded by flowers. Stones inscribed with names girl. Located in the hills.

Manly tears poured out. His hands trembled. Open wooden box slowly.

Inside the box was packed with a small piece of paper.

He began by reading a ... a .. a .....

"Today .. you come back soon .. I wait for 2 hours .. okay .. I love you".

"Today, I am still waiting .. rain .. but not you .. Okay .. but i still love you ".

"I became ill .. So you do not have to. You probably did not notice .. .. Nevermind ...
But I still love you ".

"Today .. You said to ring the New ..
You must have missed that .. I agree .. to marry you. Because .. this ring.
But that's okay .. I still love you ".

The young man learned that .......
Perhaps he grapples with life.
Be compared not with the little things. He had received. As a normal part of every day.

Luxury cars swept away. Leaving only the expensive diamond ring at the grave.
Look up anything left. .. For him .. again.

"I have a big house .. but it goes wide. For that to be alone.
I have an expensive car. But I will drive to get one. To sit side by side. So .. where to go with it.

I have spent half my life's work. But never had the time. To be with someone who .. I loved.


Now I have plenty of money. But do not buy just one minute to say 'I love you' ..

I have a very well-equipped as I dream. But the most important part. I want to go back .. that .. would you be? "..

Take a step away from your desk before sunset for a couple of days a week.
Turned his attention back to the people who love us. May be not just a girlfriend or lover.
Perhaps parents grandparents were waiting one minute of us as well.

As of today ... at least we still have some time left over one minute long for ...

Do not leave anything. It's too late ...
Life is short ... it will not be long ... but it is forever .............

Money that many of the violent ...
Maybe you have just returned from the coffin of expensive labor.
In a past life. ....................

No comments:

Post a Comment